womamasblog

Thursday, January 13, 2005

January 2005

Happy New Year! It has started here with a LOT of rain. SF area has about 50% more than its normal rainfall to this point but LA, WOW! Their normal for this time of year is about 3-4 inches. They've had over 20 ". Guess that could explain the mudslide in La Conchinta. My heart goes out to Jimmie Wallet. He lost his wife and three of his four daughters. The picture on the news of his family is beautiful and now it's just him and his oldest girl. Such a tragedy.
I've got the organizer bug. Well, it helps that I'm finally over my colds and illnesses, and it's after the holidays, but I didn't think I'd ever want to sort through that huge box of photos and put them in albums. I haven't done it for three years. There are pictures in there starting with my trip to Russia. This will be a challenge because I think there are pictures in there that belong to Shelden, Mama, Elaine, and Teresa, too. I probably won't be able to sort it all out, but now I want to try. It's sort of like cleaning out the brain. I have all these chores that I want to do and the ideas of them are rattling around in my brain. If I physically do them, then I can eliminate it from my mental list, too. Does that make sense? Anyway, if I sit here and type any longer, I'm going to get stuck to the chair so I think it's time to get a move on. Here's to cleaning out the cobwebs everywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home